Deposits and Fees
FOAC’s usual adoption fee is currently $300 for dogs and $100 for cats. Individual circumstances, at times, can be considered for a reduced rate. Please read below to understand all this fee provides for you and your new pet.
When you adopt an adult from FOAC, you receive:
A New Best Friend!
* Your new pet is micro-chipped and will be registered to you.
* S/he has been given a heart-worm test.
* S/he has had a one-year rabies vaccination.
* S/he will have been spayed or neutered.
* S/he will receive a free vet exam certificate.
If you adopt a puppy, you will additionally receive.
* S/he will have had the first DA2PP vaccination.
* A voucher for the second and third DA2PP vaccinations.
* S/he will have been given Pyrantel, a wormer.
* A Certificate for a Veterinarian New Puppy Exam.
* A voucher for the cost of a spay or neuter surgery.
The vouchers are honored at five of our local veterinarian hospitals.
Their names and phone numbers are on the vouchers.